Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thing 21 - More Social Networking

So ... I joined Ning (my badge is below ... proof?) but I really balked at joining anything else. It seems like such a waste of cyberspace as I probably will never, ever visit the site again. I could see checking my Ning page now and again, but seriously, with what time??? (a running theme in this blog ...) I now check FB too often every day as it is. Do I need to spend more time with this? Again, I can totally see the merit ... especially in narrowing down the focus of your online contacts and social interactions. But I did look through the Wikipedia list of online social network sites and found ... NONE that interested me (well, maybe LibraryThing ...) at least not enough to want to go and create yet another login and password. Wow. I am a serious whiner here ... maybe I need more coffee? Or less? Anyway, two steps to go, baby!

No comments: