Saturday, February 23, 2008

Thing 3, part 1

I read up on RSS and will take some time later (probably not today ...) to set up my account using Google Reader ... but I gotta say, coming from an old cranky person like me, I do not like to read my news online. However, I can see that updates from web sites would be handy so that you don't have to constantly be checking individual sites to see if there are any changes or new postings. We'll see ... in the meantime, I'll drink some Coke ... with bacon.

1 comment:

Ann W. said...

The thought of Coke with Bacon makes me gag, ew! Anyway, I just got done reading my RSS feed....I'm giving it a shot, although I totally agree with you. I don't like reading my news online either (although I admit having the things I like arrive in one place is nice). When you get yours going, try Michael Stephens "Tame The Web", it's really interesting!!