Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Thing 6

Thing 6 is fun, fun fun! Why can't work always be like this? Wish I had more time to tinker around with all the tools and gadgets listed on Big Huge Labs (and I am definitely going to play around on Image Chef as well), but alas alack, not today. Maybe never. My big issue is not finding time to do a lot of this stuff, and wishing I had more than just the bare minimum amount of time to work on it. I'm always squeezing it in between other things I have to do at work. Sigh. In any case, here's my trading card :




(I love Wallace and Gromit, in case you were wondering, and just had a discussion with one of my co-workers about the show -- apparently, Mississippi Market now sells Wenselydale Cheese! For real! Must get some and try it ... wonder what it really is, not a real cheese obviously, but someone must have made a concoction).

Here is another image I made with a photo of my son :





Couldn't resist. What a stud. And in this photo he's only 2 1/2 years old. What will he look like at 16!?? Hope he really does turn into a swimmer. He's got the upper body strength for it, that's for sure!

In any case, I can see that for promotional purposes, all this fiddling around with images would be very handy. Or for (ahem) updating the look of your web page (double-ahem ... I think some of you out there know why I'm electronically clearing my throat!)

1 comment:

23 Things said...

Cute kid! I saw the cheese at Cub recently, too. Hope you plan on keeping on with the Things!