Tuesday, March 24, 2009

More on Thing 25

OK ... phew ... I am DONE. That was rather painful, but as I wrote below, I went (gasp!) away from the Google widgets and found three great ones at Widgetbox which I found much more useful than the Google gadgets. I especially love my kitty cat ...

After all is said and done, it was another (ahem) time-waster, but I can see that with further use it gets easier and easier. I had to muck around a bit to find the Flickr slideshow that best suited me. One thing I did appreciate was being able to resize the gadgets so that they didn't take up oodles of room on my sidebar.

That's it for now. G'night.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Thing 25 was a long haul for me, too. But I really wanted to comment on your current reading material. Whether or not you enjoy Laurell K. Hamilton fiction, doesn't she just draw the eyes on display? ;)

Carolnb said...

Your kitty is cute. I like the slideshow. Nice weather gadget.